Most of our day is spent sitting, driving, or standing. Poor posture can become second nature causing pain and/or damage in muscles, joints, and spine.
Posture Improvement Exercises:
- reduce neck, shoulder, back, hip, and knee pain
- increase balance and coordination
- gain freedom of movements with proper body alignment
- increase efficiency of everyday activities
- aids your memory skills as you begin to understand and choreograph your own adaptations to improve body movements through space
- Increase awareness to simply move more throughout the day as you decrease the time spent in stagnant sitting, driving, or standing